Home > Products>Manual Feed Drilling & Tapping Machine>BELT DRIVE - Manual Feed Variable Speed Drilling & Tapping Machine >JS-820VT
Spindle speed display
|Drilling capacity||Ø 3MM ~ Ø 20MM|
|Tapping capacity||M4 ~ M12|
|Spindle speed, rpm||50Hz||280-2700|
|Number of speeds||Variable Speeds|
|Column diameter||Ø 80MM|
|Table size, mm||T280 × 280MM|
|Base size, mm||T500 × 330 × 90MM|
|Spindle motor||0.55kW (3/4HP)|
|Voltage||230V / 400V 3Ph|
|Spindle Nose To Table||430MM|
|Spindle Nose To Base||660MM|
|Packing dimension, mm (thick carton)||890 × 380 × 1360MM / 16.2 Cuft|
|Net weight, Kgs||N.W -119Kg / G.W -133Kg|
|20' FCL||36 Sets|
|Packing cartons per machine||1|
|Pigment||RAL 5015 + RAL 7001|
|MT2-JT6 chuck arbor||Wedge||Chuck guard (for CE)|
|Drill chuck||Tapping chuck||Vise||Work Lamp|
1. The method of speed-change is to use the stress, in which the belt pulleys push against each other to result, to force changes in the diameters of the belt pulleys so that the main spindle speed can be varied. It is easy to reach the required main spindle speed by lightly turning the speed controller without adjusting the belt. Thus, it is able to increase efficiencyand reduce cost. And, it can also perform high torsion at a low spindle speed.
2. An attached main spindle speed meter on the machines can show the speed of main spindle exactly.
3. Equipped with JIH SHUN's patterned EM drilling and tapping system, JS-820VT/825VT can feed and return back the knife freely to prevent damaging the work pieces and tapping tools while it is tapping, and enhances tapping precision and production capacity.
4. JS-820VT/825VT is a precise construction and a patterned design. As an accident occurs in process of the tapping stroke, just use one hand to lightly push the grip handle backward so that JS-820VT/825VT can return back the knife immediately to avoid the tapping tip being broken. It is safe and reliable.
5. All exported machines are assembled with vertical type and packed into heavy-duty cardboard boxes individually according to the environmental protection of packaging practice.